Roof restoration is a technique where the roof is repaired from its damages and upgraded to work again for longer years. Most people do not include roof restoration as a part of their maintenance routine, which is not right. They forget this important element of home/property maintenance because this isn’t something you think about everyday; so, you sometimes forget about your roof.
Your roof is one of your property’s first line of defense against the harsh elements from the environment, ie. changing weather conditions. The sun’s heat can get very high and then the air will be filled with humidity. Now, you add in the pounding rains and storms. So it’s not a shock if you see your roof get damaged. Some roofing materials only last 10-12 years, or less with a very bad weather, before it needs a serious maintenance. This is the reason why it is important to think about your roof once in a while.
There are a lot of reasons why you should have your roof restored, and some of these are:
- improves the quality of your roof
- increases the lifespan of your roof
- increases the value of your property
- improves the property’s appearance
Roof restoration should be done by experts only. The Legend GS offers Roof Restoration services in Sydney and Wollongong areas. We know exactly what best fits for your roof condition. We have high quality tools, safety equipments, and we listen to our clients’ concerns. We give advice and we include our clients with the decisions all throughout the process.
Here is just an overview of how we are going to work with your roof.
The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required. Additionally, to prevent blocking your drain, we disconnect your downpipe.Ridge capping is rebedded where required and repointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Inspection/Repair/Replace. The entire roof is inspected for damaged tiles, loose or missing bedding, moss, and lichen. Damaged tiles and faulty valley irons are replaced when required.
- Cleaning. The roof is high pressure washed with water directed away in an environmentally friendly manner using lay-flat hosing as required. Additionally, to prevent blocking your drain, we disconnect your downpipe.
- Rebed and Repoint. Ridge capping is rebedded where required and repointed with a flexible acrylic pointing mix.
- Sterilise. Fungal and angal spoilage is treated before coating.
- Prime/Sealer. The entire roof area is sealed to ensure strong adhesion with the roof membrane.
- Roof Membrane. Two coats of paint, using roof membrane, provide ultimate protection, durability, and weather proofing.
What’s amazing is that we offer 10 years warranty. 10 years!
If you just want to know whether you need to restore your roof or not, give us a call and we will inspect your property for free. If you do decide to avail of our services, you will only need to pay what was quoted to you, and not a penny more.
Call us now at 1-300-109-021
“We are the One Stop Shop for all your cleaning, restoration and maintenance needs”